I need a simple paypal payment help.
If you are used to paypal should take you no more than 1hr.
I have an html application form (online form) with around 8-10 fields. When visitors hit submit I need:
- Prepare the paypal payment
(Insert the Order (all fields + datetime + status=ORDERED) into a DB table)
- Go to PayPal with $50 charge
- After payment success back to the site and change Order status to PAID .. in thank you page.
Thanks a lot
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).