we need help to convert a form that was previously in ASP (as we have moved to the Linux platform) -- might be easier to creat from scratch -- but i am not a programmer
here's the page [url removed, login to view]
- all we need to do is capture the information in a database (PHP to mySQL, i think) and be able to export that info (or even better be able to see the information via a secured web page -- which the previous system allowed)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 4, 2007 8:56:42 AM:
some of you are having problems with the link -- seems to work fine (but there has been more than one person with a problem) -- the site is 'in the process' of moving (DNS has been forwarded) so perhaps this is causing some problems (hence the reason we need the form built in a new platform)
anyway, i'm not sure how to remedy -- but i'd thought i'd update
and thanks for the responses thus far
operating system is LINUX -- site hosted by [url removed, login to view]