Hi! I'm looking for someone with experience using 1ShoppingCart at 1shoppingcart.com. We need:
1. Product setup review for accuracy and functionality
2. Client database review for accuracy and functionality
3. Affiliate program setup (We provide the materials - you set it up and get it working)
4. Autoresponders setup
We have been using this shopping cart for a couple of months and need someone to clean up the products and databases and setup an affiliate program. We would also appreciate recommendations on improving our performance with this tool.
_Please do not bid unless you are very familiar with 1shoppingcart._ We have had a big learning curve with it and don't want to go through someone else's learning curve.
If this project is successful and we enjoy working together, we may create an ongoing maintenance agreement. We will provide appropriate logins and security information after big acceptance.
1. Complete and functioning affiliate program.
2. Complete and functioning product lines (We have 3 separtet lines)
3. Up-to-date working databases
4. Completed autoresponder set up keyed to appropriate products/services
If you have any questions, please ask before bidding. Thanks for your time!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]