I would like to automate the following order processing protocol, which is currently done manually.
1. Email arrives from Paypal “Notification of payment received??
2. Go to order admin panel & open corresponding order with matching customer name
3. Create email to vendor at [url removed, login to view] containing order details from admin screen:
In subject line: PO# and shipping speed (2 day, 1 day, etc.)
In body: shipping speed, customer name, address, item quantity, style, color
TO: vendor at [url removed, login to view]
SUBJECT: PO#1234 2 day
Hello, Please ship this order to my customer via 2 day.
123 Main St.
Rochester, NY 12312
3 e1 small Widgets green
4 c1 medium Widgets original red
10 c1 large Widgets new yellow
1. Email arrives from shipping at [url removed, login to view] with customer name and tracking info in the body.
2. I log into Paypal and cut and paste tracking info for the customer. Paypal automatically relays the information to the customer via email.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and Mac OS