| I need an 8 page website selling my ebooks on, I want to automate the whole system from delivery to follow up.
When bidding let me know if that covers a year of hosting and also if you know of an easy user friendly ebook compiler.
A shopping cart style website is fine.
I also want to be able to upload the ebooks myself as I will be adding more in the future. |
1) Complete and fully-functional automatic ebook delivery website
1. Deliver the ebook (I’m thinking of using ebook pro 6.0 to create the ebook and then mailloop 6.0 to use for the delivery - see [[url removed, login to view]]) Let me know if you have heard of something better to use for ebook creation as well as delivery!
2. Accept paypal - need to customize the paypal so that when the payment confirmation is sent, it triggers the delivery of the ebook and captures the buyers first and last name and email address.
3. Send email thanking the purchaser and explaining how to use the ebook. .
4. Send out a monthly newsletter
5. Capture name and email address for inclusion in a database.
Here's the Process from the buyers perspective:
a. On the website they would click the Add to Cart Button then proceed to checkout
b. The Paypal payment site opens with the ebook and price information.
c. They buy the ebook
d. They are immediately taken to a thank you page with a notice that they will receive the download instructions by email.
e. They receive an email with download instructions and instructions regarding how to open the ebook
f. They download the ebook
[url removed, login to view] register the ebook
h. They receive an email thanking them for registering the ebook and offering a couple of other related ebooks
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).