I need a simple C# alternative to using VB COM objects, i presume they would be done using interop, but I leave that to you.
The aim is to have a excel .xla addin call c# and do the following tricks from XLA Addin using c#:
- Run a windows form made in c# in modal mode
- Pass worksheet to c# and manipulate/automate it there and return control.
- I will require a demo with a [url removed, login to view] dataset retrieved into Excel via a call to c# with paramters from excel (select * from ".
It must be possible todo automation/manipulation similar to that of VBA on active worksheet passed to code (look at at <[url removed, login to view]>) .. for help on making the automation server, you can lookup here: <[url removed, login to view]> but i cant get it to work in MSVC.
Demo should be a xla macro that is run modally and pass active sheet to c# for manipulation and passes usercontrol back when done as if it was a normal VBA macro being run. Secondary sample should pass some form of paramter to c#.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Delivery is a Excel XLA that runs on Office XP and later, which manipulation worksheet from C# and return usercontrol.
Process _MUST_ be started from excel and not from C# similar to that of VBA using COM objects.