I need a new database driven backend for my ecommerce website. I sell mobile phone accessories.
New products and categories will be added via an online admin panel. The database will need to create actual pages and save them to the server, rather than create pages 'on the fly'. The pages must be able to be updated, and all existing products and categories can be edited or deleted.
There are 3 ways of naviagting the website you can
- 'Browse by accessory'
- 'Browse by Phone'
- Search - A seacrh facility MUST be includd in the final script.
Here is what I should be able to do from the admin panel
-Add A new category
-Add Mobile Phone
Add Mobile Phone Category
- When a user clicks on their mobile phone they will be shown a list of categories that (such as Data Products, hands Free Kits, Chargers). Clicking on one will show a list of those types of products that are compatible with their mobile phones.
- Each product has its own page, as well as being shown under the child category pages, with other products (this will be explained in full)
- I can upload a thumbnail image. All resizing will be done by me on my computer, and the script should not resize images.
- I can add a product description in a text box that allows me to enter HTML.
- I Can choose the categories it goes into
- I can choose the mobiles it is compatible with. I can do this by a drop down menu that allows me to select multiple choices, and the list is created by the lsit of mobils I have added.
I can choose the 'Mobile Phone categories' it goes under.
-The File name and the price, and the basket decription.
Thats it. I'm not looking for a shopping cart. It will integrate with mine. Products are added by posting to the cart through a form. The script will need to create the forms etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The script should be written in PHP and use a mySQL database. Although in PHP, the script MUST create pages with a .html extension (my webhost can process .html pages as .php pages with an apache mod rewrite), and I MUST be able to choose the file name for all pages.