Since these are small projects, I grouped them into one bid request rather than creating separate ones for each.
As mentioned, I have a few small projects that I need completed. The person who would normally do this for me is booked up adn he would have done them in asp. They will be hosted on a Windows server.
To summerize the projects.
1. I have a form on a customer website that is used for uploading files and sending an email using UploadASP. This needs migrated to a new server and updated.
2. Duplicate project #1 for another site with minor field changes to it.
3. A page that allows the user to select a topic from a drop down list and fill in a zip code. I want this to send and email with the data fromt the form and redirect them to a specific page based on the topic they selected.
4. An online event registration form. We will probably use an [url removed, login to view] account to process the credit cards.
Whomever is awarded the bid will receive all projects listed. So please include any discount or reduced rates if applicable.
For billing purposes, I will need to know the cost of each.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).