"Hi - Thanks for your time checking out our project idea!"
I am looking for a PHP coder who can create a web-hosted "website creation dashboard".
The concept of the Dashboard is as follows:
- The Dashboard enables users to create simple static websites easily.
- The Dashboard is a form of CMS but is easy to use and not stuffed with unnecessary features like many content management systems.
- The user does not need any knowledge of PHP or databases to be able to use the Dashboard. (The user does however need to know HTML to add templates and content inside the Dashboard).
- The user installs the script on their domain including giving FTP rights to the script so it can create and edit files on the server.
- The user can securely login to a Dashboard and add and edit pages on their domain.
- Page creation and editing is via inserting the user's defined snippets of code from a library of elements. The library of elements is entirely added by the user.
- The key Dashboard functions are:
1- define basic layout templates;
2- define custom elements for use in header, footer, menu etc;
3- create new page, quick selecting layout template, custom elements, and inserting unique content for the page;
4- edit previously created page.
Further details of the desired user side functions will be provided to the coder.
Please provide reasonable bids. Successful interpretation of our ideas will lead to ongoing development work on the project.
The coder will be given FTP access to a web folder where the script can be installed and demo'd. 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP Script runs on normal unix Server, storing settings in database.