We have a website engine that disc jockeys can use to put an availability checker on their website. There are three components of this process:
1. User checks date for availability
2. Form posts to server
3. Server determines availability and pushes an appropriate form.
All I need done is three additional html forms to do the date checking. When you look at the example, don't worry about the http post method as my program will generate that automatically.
There are just three fields and a GO button (or CHECK AVAILABILITY) or whatever button title you want to use.
Attached is one of our existing forms (yah, its ugly):
Some of the forms can be in a box similar to the example, others can be small and to the point.
I will provide additional details to the winning bid.
BONUS: I'll pay extra $$$ if an additional widget can be created in a date-check (calendar control) that does the same HTTP Post, yet is easy for a user to add to their site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This is an HTML form that should be visible by IE5+, Netscape, Firefox, Opera, Mozilla, on both the PC and MAC platforms.
Its easy work for somebody with an artistic eye.