I need a contribution built. I have cre-loaded 6.2 EC edition and I need a good membership subscription management contribution with a downloadable product addition. I see a few contributions on the oscommerce website but they are not what I am looking for and still enable for normal product selling.
I need a subscription/membership download contribution.
1. I need it to where I can set subscriptions pre product, lifetime, monthly, yearly
2. I need to be able to add digital products like zip files, media, etc
3. I want the digital products to be uploaded in admin into secured area or database via the add new product category
4. I need it to where it checks payment made before downloading or giving a client a subscription
5. I need an area where a client will have an all his subscriptions to download
6. I need it to be able to cancel a subscription of each item if subscription is not renewed and remove it from subscribed download area of that person.
7. Must have captcha per item
8. Must be source guarded by ioncube in case I retail the module later.. I want the unguarded source also with all rights
8. Must be easy to install and be able to install simplified in case I have to move it to another site...
Other ideas may be accepted.. If you do a good job, I will sign you on as my personal oscommerce and others source programmer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).