**RazorIT is a fast growing internet technology development and marketing business, that strives to provide entrepreneurs with the tools and services to build the business of their dreams.**
We want to work with someone who can stand behind their work and be paid handsomely for actual results. Someone who will have a long term impact on our business by providing metric based website improvements.
* View analytics reports to verify current metrics (ie. bounce rates, time on site, pages per visit, etc).
* Give advice and consultation on what the best most efficient improvements would be.
* Implement those improvements, quickly and efficiently.
* Measure the results for accurate improvement data.
* Test the improvements to see if they can be further improved.
**Information & Materials we will provide:**
* We will provide access to analytics reporting.
* FTP account.
* Clicktale account.
* Webmaster tools account.
**Success Means :**
You have defined achievable results, and reached them in the agreed upon time.
**Ideal Candidate :**
* Committed to helping entrepreneurs achieve success.
* Willing to stand behind their work.
* Can provide frequent status updates.
* Can show past proven results.
The successful candidate will submit a bid for 5-10 pages to show considerable improvement. For example : A bounce rate of 50% being lowered to 30%. Page conversion going from 5% to 25%. After considering the submitted bids 2 to 3 candidates will be chosen, and be given a trial period. After the trial period one of those three candidates will be given additional pages to improve. Successful candidates will provide examples of their previous success, with verifiable results.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).