I'm looking for a developer of fairly simple system for CAMO (Continued Airwothness Management Organisation) to track the maximum usage time of specific components of the aircrafts.
In the first increment the system should at least:
- keep the list of aicraft (type, call sign, owner, ...)
- keep the logbook of flights (date, length, pilots, airports, engine hours...)
- keep the list of components (parts) of each aircraft that have a specified maximum number of hours after which they should be replaced (part number, date installed, max hours alowed, ...)
- be able to inform users what is actual usage time of each part, make alerts before it should be replaced, etc.
- keep the history of replacements of those parts
- maintain a list of users, and ther credentials
- log users activity
This is just a first step to check the developer's abilities.
In next steps we want to develop much more functionalities (for example aircraft booking system, etc.)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Prefered technology MySQL/PHP