I need the implementation of the algorithm in the attach. You can implement on onw of these (your choice):
1. XILINX VIRTEX II PRO XC2VP30
-5 FFG 896
[[url removed, login to view]] -for documentation
2. XILINX SPARTAN 3 XC3S200
These project should include the following:
- encryption/decryption algorithm on fpga
- interconnection block between 2 fpga's
- communication block between computer and fpga
fpga1 is connected to pc1 and fpga2 is connected to pc2. fpga1 and fpga2 are connected between them using ethernet, serial, usb (your choice)
User1 sends from pc1 to fpga1 a plain text, fpga1 encrypts the text and send the cipher text to fpga2, fpga2 decrypts the cipher and send it to pc2, user2 receives the plain text.
This is how these project should work.
For the communication between boards i can give you another project like this one to take the block for board communication.
I will also give you the terminal software for pc-fpga communication.
You should implement the variants from the pdf: the original one and the improved one.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
> ACTIVE HDL