We are looking for a perfect clone of a specific 'classifieds' / 'listings' website: **[login to view URL]**
This is not a small job. We are willing to pay for the highest quality work. Great work is in the details, and we want a coder that will deliver a true clone of this site.
The adzooks site has a simple, standards-based look but is packed with some great functionality.
I want the exclusive rights to this script.
Looking for these features, and maybe more to come
Search engine friendly urls
CSS based design - an absolute must do
Browse through site using categories, tags or search
3 column layout
1. Easy to use, search or browse
2. Placing an advert also to include a user name & password so they can login to edit or delete their advert.
3. Advert comes live when they activate the email confirmation
4. Upload pictures - watermark/resize images
5. Tags for browsing user chooses
6. advert title becomes page title too
7. email privacy! Enquirers do not see the advertisers email address
8. Sign up for email notification of adverts - sent by cron
9. Adverts to have abuse button, wrong category button, and funny advert. All will be flagged for admin to investigate
10. Adverts marked funny and when approved by admin will be displayed on funny page
1. create categories & sub categories
2. need to be able to clone categories for other areas that will then be viewed using sub domain i.e [login to view URL], [login to view URL] these will be from the same database, either dynamically add the other areas to the footer or manually?
3. Search for users - delete their adverts, pause their adverts, edit their adverts
4. Template system to also allow php includes so I can add other advertising files
5. Bad words filter
6. Ip banning
7. Users can pay (paypal) to highlight their adverts
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, XML, perhaps some Ruby/Rails
**Please note: No Microsoft technology will be accepted for the development of this project. That means no ASP! We're looking for this project to be done entirely in PHP, MySQL, XML. Again, no Microsoft solutions, please.**