We have two goals:
1. To clone a website we own.
2. To find a great and reliable Coder/Firm we can establish a long term relationship with for our ongoing PHP/MySQL needs.
The website to clone is:
- a 4-5 page public website
- has MySQL backend with 4-5 tables
- has an Admin page with 2-3 options
There will be a few updates to functionality when we build the clone, but nothing at all major.
We will pay a premium for top coders who pay attention to detail. Altho this project may be relatively small, its important it be done right and we will pay for that.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).