Customer needs to implement load balancing and clustering for a production website for high availability and high performance.
This project will be based on configuring the following applications:
4. Financial market Data collection application
This project will deliver the following:
1. Configure mySQL to work in a clustering environment. This can be implemented in master/slave mode
2. Tomcat should be configured to run in load-balancing as well as high-arability environment.
3. Apache should be configured to act as a gateway for load-balancing as well as high availability.
4. Performance testing for 50,000 concurrent connections.
5. Full documentation on the solution provided
Deliver a solution which can give 99.999% uptime guarantee as well as should be able to accommodate 50,0000 concurrent connection to the site without losing the performance.
1. Client has only two production servers running Windows 2003 on SUN Fire X4200 with 16 Gig RAM and 4X64Gig hard drives
2. A third box Sun E250 can be used to serve web requested if needed which is currently running SUN Solaris 8.0 but can be used as LINUX box
3. Client will not be buying more hardware
4. Client will not be able to change operating system on SUN Fire X4200 servers
5. Client can’t implement Microsoft clustering
6. Financial market data application can only run on one server at the same time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).