What I run is a online comic book posting and hosting site. I offer free hosting to artists who upload their comics online. This system allows them to upload one page at a time.
This is the demo of what I would like the page system to work like [[url removed, login to view]] the center PHP code that allows viewers to select a page from the drop down, or click 'back, forward, first page, last page' options is what I need.
The changes I need differant from this, is how it works. The system I showed above, makes the newest page appear on the front page. Then once you click 'back' or another button option, it brings you to the 'archive page'. (Click back to see what I mean, it pretty much goes to a whole new page.)
What I need is that the outlining of the page, the boarder, the graphics, everything to stay in the same place as people are scanning through the pages. (iFrame maybe?)
What is also needed is an easy to use 'user creator' forum, so if this requires making a database, which I have no skill in making, I can't use that.
It also needs an easy upload forum, that allows user to just click to upload new pages and the script to automaticly change the name of the file to what the current code reconizes. (The Current code looks at the name, the name is actually the date the user wants the page to be posted.)
It would be best if each user used the same database, since I have a limit on how many databases I can have on my server.
I also have myphpadmin so it can make things easier.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) To have this code installed on the server and working currectly.
5) To have the user and admin control panels installed and working currectly