1. Integrate generic node table and type in search using TSearch2.
2. Complete .GED file import code and store imported data into database. Includes handling of duplicate records.
For more details contact me. SVN access to the source code will be provided as well as shell access to the development server and login access to the development database. Bidders may bid on all or part of the work to be completed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 4, 2007 8:56:31 AM:
I have uploaded the buglist from my trac database. Please let me know what additional information is needed to arrive at a complete bid.