My client has a Travel site. Now, a previous coder has made a trip builder plus many more features. But unfortunately, when about 70-75% of the work was done, he had to quit. So, now i want to give this project up for someone who knows PHP properly alongwith the use of classes. The amount of work that is pending... 1. Tripbuilder complete the tripbuilder from its current state. The tripbuilder can be found at... 2. In the admin panel, enable the use of the tripbuilder. 3. Admin can accept the trip, etc. 4. Navigation changes, etc. This is only the basic work. I want to finalise the programmer and then well go out on a series of projects for the same website. I have estimated total expenses for all the work that will be put up after this project. So chat with me reagring it. So, want a good programmer to understand the current code and make the desired functionality as needed. The exact output of tripbuilder should be as mentioned in the docs. You will work on this site on my company site and not the original site, and once everything done, I will send it live to the client.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 21, 2007 8:12:51 AM:
Hello bidders.... The current project is just changes to current script for Tripbuilder... the max. I estimate for the changes to only Tripbuilder is $100 max. For the future projects for this site, the projects will be approx. worth $450. So, please update your bids respectively.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jul 3, 2007 4:19:13 AM:
Hello guys... bidding is once again on... Please rebid... ned this job done soon.