*** PLEASE DO NOT BLIND BID ***
I need a hand with concept development for making a "Virtual Online Wrestling" browser based/small download game. PHP/Flash/Mysql/Html etc.
I am thinking about going with a text-based/flash game, but I am open to suggestions.
If you a pro-wrestling fan that would be VERY helpful.
Here is a list of some game/sites that offer similar games but at a much lower quality then what I am looking for:
A) "WWF With Authority!" old game...google it for info
B) [url removed, login to view]
Out of all the sites i have listed here I like the following one the most:
[url removed, login to view]
I would also like members to be able to build there virtual wrestler "Create a wrestler" ie. pick a face, outfit, look...etc, but that part is not a must.
Members will either pay a monthly fee or buy "wrestling bucks"
(If you look at the other site's layouts you will see what I mean)
I have some of the basic ideas and will pm them upon request.
I want you to think outside of the box. If you do not know anything about pro-wrestling do a little research so you can better visualize what I am talking about.
1. Write a concept of idea, and explain why you think it be successful from your point of view
2. In details explain how you see a realization of this idea.
[url removed, login to view] have to prepare this idea for technical development.
Once I pick a bid and we work out the details of the concept I will be posting a project for full development of the game and all aspects of the website.
If your bid reply goes something like: "lets do it" or "I'm ready" and that is all the reply says you will NOT be picked.
PM a sample of what direction you are thinking of going with this game and your chance of getting picked will go up.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape