There are 2 issues to address:
1) We have moved vBulletin and now the thumbnails are poor quality. Everything else works ok. I believe they previously used imagmagik and are now using GD Version bundled ([url removed, login to view] compatible). I am guessing the php configuration is incorrect for GD, or maybe we need to install ImageMagik
2) The previous version had a Gallery link added to the post menu (see image file). I have all of the original files from before the move, but don't know which file to replace in order to get the gallery link back.
Please bid only if you know how to solve these issues.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux Fedora, php