LRH is a media hosting provider and as part of our offerings we wish to provide DJ specific components and modules for Joomla < 1.5 to our customers as an incentive for signing up. In addition we wish to sell the products online and are not adverse to a royalty agreement for continued support of the product.
Full requirements for the product will be delivered upon request and we are available 24/7 for development questions.
Base requirements are as follows;
1. Moderated Scheduler where DJ's can request time slots in which they wish to Broadcast and upon approval, will be published on the Website.
2. M3U Playlist uploader that allows the DJ to upload and manage playlists in the database. It must be tightly bound to...
3. User Request system where users can search a DJ's playlist, make a request and add a message to the DJ. In addition the DJ's will require a centralized utility where requests and associated messages can be managed.
4. A banned song list system bound to the DJ Playlists where songs can be hidden from public view.
5. Specialized reports such as; top ten lists and banned songs.
The main application should be a suite Joomla component s and modules that can be installed and administred from the admin interface.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
LAMP initially, Windows maybe at a later date.