I have a small program (about 240 lines of code) that is written in Turbo Pascal, that I would like to be converted to C#. The program takes a few parameters and outputs the results of a math formula.
The current code appears to be well written and has comments. There is no database access required nor any sort of heavy user interface - It will probably convert to a single dialog to
1) accept input
2) Button to intiate calculation
3) Some method to show result.
The actual code is attached to this project as a zipped up text file.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Must be converted from Turbo Pascal to C# (Windows .NET project)