We have ms sql database with 24tables and ~150 stored procs.
we need to convert it to firebird to work with it from our delphi application.
- we never worked with FB and do not understand FBs sql language in SPs
- we are using xml to pass array parameters to PSs. and we do not know how to make it in FB.
- we will use FB 2.0.1
- full MS database script is attached.
I hope these details will help to all competitors.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows, delphi, firebird