Hello, dear coders!
I'm your colleague here, on RAC. Mainly I'm designer. I need your qualified help for converting my site from static one into CMS-driven. You can find my current site at [[url removed, login to view]].
It should be moved on CMS. It should look same like current site after CMS integration. CMS choosing is on you (Joomla, Drupal or any other that you think meet my requirements). Things I require to go with cms:
1) Open sourced and free to use cms;
2) Simple to learn;
3) Customizable design - it can be template driven (smarty or other) or other way. CMS should have simple way to change template (or skin). And it should not be to hard and tricky to put new design on it (create new skin);
4) CMS should have a lot of additional modules (like forum, news, ads etc)- for future site growing;
5) Pages should have search engine friendly names (ideally [url removed, login to view] - you should instruct me to make needed changes on Apache server);
6) Result pages should be xHTML compatible, div and CSS driven. Clear and commented (just HEADER, MENU, BODY, LEFT, RIGHT, FOOTER) code for pages required.
7) Free Quote Page should not disappear.
Can Joomla cover this? Have you any suggestions? RUSSIAN cms and coders are also welcome. Any other CMS propositions for my requirements?
This will be easy few-hours work for experienced CMS coder - just cut my HTML pages on parts and put them on CMS. Would be great if you can give me some folder on your server for new site testing if not I will give access to my server for bidding winner.
Looking forward to see your bids.
**Please no spam bids and please tell CMS you want to use for this project on your bid.**
Thank you for your time,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Apache server, PHP, MySQL
Crossbrowser (IE6, IE7, Mozilla 1.5+, Safari etc)