I am looking for someone to write a handful of small applications that gather information from different real-estate related websites (some public, some subscription) and post that information into an Excel spreadsheet. I think this will be fairly straightforward for someone that has experience developing crawlers/information-extraction applications. Based on the success of these applications, I will be adding different mini-applications over time (to gather additional information).
1) Log into a paid data service (username, password, some other screens), specify a report based on a specific date (radio buttons, text fields), copy the report output into an existing Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and format the data a small amount in Excel.
2) Valuation (Batch process) -- Log into four different online real estate services (one paid subscription, three public), and for each property in the report above in (1), obtain each of the four service's estimate of property value. .
3) Valuation (On-demand) -- For any single property address that I choose, execute the processes in (2)
4) Property History (On-demand) -- for any single property, log into three different online services (all paid subscription) and follow a simple sequence to reach a screen with certain property history information. The process for each service is different, but they are all fairly simple and repetitive.
Attachment describes process in detail. I will provide my usernames and logins to reasonable bidder(s), so that you can simulate the process exactly before locking yourself down to a bid. These applications do not have to be pretty, just functional (they are not for the public, just for me). I want to be able to run (1) and (2) [ideally at night] so that I can eliminate repetitive work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).