Have a Website with CRE Loaded b2b on it.
Some of the problems are:
1. # of text characters in product description is too short and need to make those longer.
2. product listing doesnt reflect the sale price IE item is $100, on sale for $50 and it only shows the $100 in the listing, i would like it to show the $100 with a slash then the sale price.
there is some more small little things like this and just need some one to help fix these little things.
need to know how to change the banner in the middle of the template and also need help changing another graphic on the template.
and thats just about all... simple quick and easy for the right coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).