I have an events schedule page at <[url removed, login to view]>
I would like to display print and mobile versions using css.
Note: there is no pornography on this page, but it is adult in nature.
1) For SEO and maintenance reasons I don't want 3 versions of this page, but just one version that will display in the appropriate format for normal, print, and cell phone.
2) In addition, I would like to explore either having it go to a particular anchor based on the date, or something like that so that if someone is looking at the page on June 21st, it goes right to that part and they don't have to scroll through the older stuff.
Make your bids like this: Bid for part one, and include a note as to how you would handle part 2 and the cost for that. I will make that a separate private bid for you.
Thanks for bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux Fedora Core 4