- 19 photo images
- 1 mpg audio file (1 min :35 seconds)
- 1 website
i need a coder to:
take the 19 photo images and create a "slide show" on the website...with the (1:35) mpg audio as the background music that willplay throughout the "show".
the 'slide show' MUST:
- be set against a solid black screen
- be timed correctly so that the show ends at the same time as the music (which calculates to about a slide every 5 seconds).
- be presented with the images fading in/out slowly (dissolve effects would be great).
I will also need 2 small logos (that i have) to be displayed and "drillable" to those websites.
thank you in advance for your interest...and happy bidding!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).