I want someone to create a website plan for me.
The coder needs to think of any website that does not exist and should relate to hotel or restaurant background.
Then create a website plan report for not more than 1000 words detailing different sections.
**These sections are:**
- Background to the business and business goals
- Goals of the website, how these fit into goals of the business
- Analysis of competitor websites
- Target audience/market for website and use environments
- User tasks - specific breakdown
- Information and tools
- Page templates
- Website content owners and authors
- Process analysis and update process and schedule
- How you will get people to your website
- Websites for competitor analysis
- Potential sources of images
Complete details in the attached document.
If you get it done in right way, then I need to do the project for same report as well. And I will go for the same coder to do the project after this website plan report.
This won't be a tough job for someone who has been documenting professional for the web-applications.
Looking forward for the bids.
Let me know if you have any query.
Thank you for the time
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).