This job requires experience developing modifications to Microsoft CRM version 1.2. It also requires experience exporting contact management data from ACT to Microsoft CRM.
Microsoft CRM customizations
Requirement 1 - I want to Import an Act database into CRM, there are some packages that do this but they do not import the contact groups
- Therefore a program is required to import the groups.
Requirement 2 - Add a groups function to CRM with the following functionality:
- Ability to add an unlimited number of groups
- Ability to assign contacts to any number of groups, add a list box to contact record to show all groups a contact is a member.
- Advanced find page search creiteria should be expanded to include the find by group
- Referential integrity is required to insure that if a contact is deleted any reference to the contact should be deleted from the groups table, the same applies for deleting a group.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2003 Small business edition premium, with Microsoft CRM for Sales standard installed.