We have an ODBC accessible Oracle 8i (in compatibility mode) database we use to drive a web site.
It contains three tables that are relevant to this report:
1) Classes - Classes are like products in our workflow and do not contain a specific event date or location - key is Class_ID
2) Events - Events are specific, scheduled occurrences of classes and contain both a location and a date - key is Event_ID
3) Locations - Classroom locations - key is Location_ID
We need a report that delivers a running projection for the next 12 months (current plus next 11) with the number of events scheduled for each class ID each month, with a total also broken down by location.
Total Loc 1 Loc 2 Loc 3
Photoshop 7 2 2 3
Illustrator 5 1 2 2
The total values will have to be color coded so that locations that have 0 classes scheduled in a month show a red background and others show a light blue background.
Optionally if it's easy, we'd like to be able to drill down into specific dates, but the collapsed report would simply have the number of events scheduled for each location.
1) Complete and fully-functional working Crystal Report form in Crystal Report form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows Crystal Reports 9