Looking for a front-end web developer that enjoys designing sites using CSS/HTML.
We have created a small site that we would like to launch with a Web 2.0 look and a feel that is fun for vistors.
The first impression of the site is important, the functionality was created to make it easy for a user and the design should do the same.
We have a basic idea of how it should look and wanted someone who we can work with to create the CSS for about 5 user pages.
- Proficiency in CSS and understanding of general coding concepts.
- Establish consistency of layout, look and feel.
- Be able to use a CSS tool to help automate layout, font and colouring.
- Familiar with HTML and CSS differences between web browsers.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
OS - Linux, which version has not been determined but is not applicable for CSS code.
- IE v. 6 and up.
- Firefox and Firefox2