I want to customize an existing VB.net 2.0 login component. I have the core pieces in place but need the following:
1. Repair a Captcha component on a login page - get it to point to my DB.
2. Change the Username field to email address (with validation).
3. Send email with username/ random password.
Basically, exactly the same way you create an account and login to rent-a-coder...only with a captcha component. I'd prefer it all in [url removed, login to view] VB.net. Bonus if you can show me how to mask the web page names in the URL/address bar.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to run in I.E. versions 4+. Recent versions of Safari & Netscape.