* customized ‘wiki’
* only the admin is allowed to make directories
* in some directories the user is allowed to make new article and in some they are not allowed
* only registered users should be able to make changes and make new articles (User registration via MySQL?)
* the user registration should be useable for other applications within the website
* there should be a blacklist for user (this users are not allowed to make changes any more)
* should be able to link direct to an article
* integrable into website [url removed, login to view] (so it should be without title, meta, begin body and end body) via php include
* adminpage with all new article and the possibility to make direct changes to the article and authorize the article (and only than the article will be online for the other users)
* adminpage with all changes to articles and the possibility to (not) accept the changes
* WYSISWYG editor like [url removed, login to view] (license can be acquired)
* with language file (so that it is easy possible to translate the script ??" choice to write the script in English or German; language only basic quality necessary)
* articles and menu maximal 720 px width
* the directory and article structure (menu) on the right site
* php4 and compatible for php5 (and php6)
* you can use as basis a open source wiki
* articles should be stored as files
* articles should be stored in html
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php4 and compatible for php5 (and php6)