I've found two web sites I want to mine some data from. Each website provides a list of address and business information.
Your job is to scrape the data for each record listed into an Excel spreadsheet. Here are the only columns I want:
- Provider Name
- Suite (if applicable)
- Street Address
- Postal Code
- Phone (10 digits no formatting)
- Website the Listing Came From
Please refer to the attached text file to review the websites to scrape.
I want to get started as soon as possible, so please submit your most competitive bid!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Excel 2002