Hello Coders. I am looking for someone to help me with a database driven site. I plan to use PHP and MySQL for the site. We will have upwards of 200 products to store in the database as well as a login AND search function. You will be doing all the backend work. I want to be able to easily update both the database and website without being an expert in PHP or MySQL (KEY!!!) I will require the design of the backend so I can complete the site any way I want graphically. This could very likely be an ongoing relationship if you are good, dependable, and afforadable.
Answer the following to be considered:
- What sites have you done using databases?
- Explain to me the process (can be fairly brief) of how this will work?
- Have you ever done JUST the backend? If so describe how that worked briefly.
- Do you have something similar already created? If so, I would love to see it.
- Give me a reasonable rate. Affordable and Professional wins.
- What are your time projections from acceptance to completion? THIS IS A MUST. IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME, DON'T BID.
- Are you willing to make any changes that are needed and fix any bugs?
- Can you help me out with other aspects of the PHP design? Send me your portfolio and PHP experience if you can.
- This project will become sole property of my company. The database and site will be considered designed by my company. Is this acceptable?
Please take the time to answer all my questions and send me some samples that you have done. My budget for this cannot exceed $500 but will more realistically be around $250. If you can offer me a solution that is reusable (kind of a content management/shopping cart management solution) I will accept bids for that also and that could theoretically exceed the $500 budget. If that is the case it must be VERY good and I will have to see samples.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) All work will be proporty of Kobescent Solutions and can be used, reused, or sold however we see fit.
5) You will be responsible for all deadlines. You are also responsible for any bugs found in the first 10 days after acceptance.
Will be hosting with IPowerWeb. You can learn more about the platforms they use at
<[url removed, login to view]>.