I am building a home improvment site ([[url removed, login to view]] and had the following categories set up
Mail Category = States (US States like Alabama, Alaska, california etc...)
Sub catetories = Each of the state hase cities as sub category.
Sub Sub Catetories = Each city has the folloiwng catetories where user add their projects.
• Carpentry & Cabinets
• Heating & Cooling
• Other Handyman Work
• Specialized Services
• Floor Installation
• Landscape , Decks & Fences
• Walls & Ceilings
• Painting & Staining
• Electrical & Telephone
• Roofing , Siding & Gutters
• General Contractors
• House Cleaning
• Concrete , Brick & Stone
• Windows & Doors
• Pools & Spa
The problem is I have added all the cities under all the states and create this huge db. That make the search impossible. What I want to do is to keep only the main cities and delete the rest of the cities in each state and also delete the sub sub cats under those cities. I have list of cities under each state in the text format.
I am looking for someone who can programatically delete the cities and their sub cats. Or generate the new table form the list I have. I will be able to give you full access to my SQL server database to do the job. If you have any question please ask.
Only bid if you are good at SQL Language. It has to be completed no more than 2 days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows ASP IIS SQL