Our company currently uses an Excel spreadsheet to display a list of products for particular phone models that are in stock (like an inventory). It lists products that are compatible, unavailable, or need to be onto our websites.
We need someone to develop an inventory database in Microsoft Access.
User must be able to:
1. Search for a particular phone model and retrieve all information on the products available
Clarification - If the user wants to search for all available products for a phone model, the database would automatically show a list
2. Generate a list of all products available/unavailable
Clarification ??" If the user wants to see a list of products that are not in stock, they would use the Access database to generate a list of products that we do not carry.
3. See compatible products of phone models
Clarification ??" If the user inputs the phone model, the database should generate a list of products that are available for the model.
1. User-friendly interface
2. Easy to manage
3. Ability to add/modify/delete entries
4. Ability to generate lists
sample file attached:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
windows xp, access 2000