PHP/MySQL/CSS Developer to take an active role in developing new dating-site.
Installation of dating-software from [url removed, login to view] on our server.
Implementation of new design. Beeing made right now. Comes in full with html/CSS/photoshop.
Implementation of add-on UserPlane Messenger.
Implementation of a Danish paymentprovider system.
Implementation of sms-funktions to the site - through danish gate-way.
New funktions to the site:
- we need to be able to read send letters from profiles.
- voting-system to make profiles able to made their own votes.
- different modification in users administration.
- notification when profile-pictures are beeing approved.
The web application must look and behave the same in all common browsers (IE, Firefox, etc).
Good english is required.
We are looking for a company that continuously will work with us on the application.
Please provide any kind of evidence that allows us to validate your expertise (certificates, customer references, links to previous work, publications, etc.).
We look forward to hear from you
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).