Need my dedicated server set-up exactly as another non-dedicated server the website is currently using, as I do not want any incompatibility issues when transferring onto the new server. The website also uses sablotron and expat, so you will have to know how to set these 2 things up as well.
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU CAN DO THE WORK, I DON'T NEED TIME WASTERS!
AS I AM QUITE PROFICIENT IN CODING LANGUAGE ETC, I KNOW THAT THIS TASK SHOULD TAKE NO MORE THAN 6 HOURS OR SO, SO PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT IT IS UNDER $100, I AM NOT PREPARED TO PAY ANYMORE. (DON'T WASTE MY TIME BY ASKING ME TO SEND ALONG DETAILS OF WHAT HAS TO BE DONE FOR YOU TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN EXTORTIONATE FEES OVER THIS PRICE).
Depending on how well you do, there are other website projects I have in line for the right Coder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working server in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
3) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
4) The Seller must NOT breach UK Copyright Laws, or must not suffer from a breach of Copyright Law in any other country 5)The Seller will work within the time they have specified to the Buyer before start of the project, failing which; monies shall not be issued to the Seller for such breach
6) If the Seller fails to produce what they have stated they would with regard to the Buyer's requirements, monies will not be issued to the Seller
7) The Buyer is under no obligation to give the Seller any other work than the current project, although it is at their discrepancy, if the Seller is good at what they do, there maybe other projects for them to undertake
8) The source code and project after during and after completion is the sole Right of the Buyer. The Seller will not sell or reproduce any design, text or other relevance to the website, source code, or development to any other individual, company or organisation as such. Strict Copyright Laws, will mean the Buyer will seek legal action against the Seller if breached.
Operating systems: all versions of Internet Explorer, old and current
All Window versions
All Apple Macs
(and all other operating systems)