We just bought a paintball calendar site that is bad need of redoing [[url removed, login to view]] . A friend of mine said he would redo it for me and he started but it has been 2 months and I think he has lost interest. He wont even return my calls LOL so I need the site he started finished or a whole new site made.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) Please refer to this site when amking a decision [url removed, login to view]
5) scenario events have producers. Each producer needs a color that is only for them and then a ledger somewhere on the page to explain who is who.
6)Events will be placed in the day on the calendar. An image will be on that day to reflect the event. Most events are on Sat and Sun but sometimes Friday.
7) space is needed at the bottom of the calendar for advertising. maybe 2 to 3 banners.
8)The days that there are no events will be saved for advertising space so each day should be able to have an image placed in it for advertising [url removed, login to view] will change often so it should be easy to change these. Maybe even have a time frame that the image would run and then stop showing.
9)The next may be tricky. We would like a like to click that would bring up a popup window to show who is coming to a certain event and then in that window be able to add yourself to the event. Be it a team or individual.
10) Anyone should be able to add an event but there should be admin appoval for these events.
11)Finally. Each produser should have his own area to place info about his up coming game. This should be password protected so no one can change anything.
12)like I said please refer to [[url removed, login to view]] for a kind of heads up. Once the new calendar is up that site will be taken down. The colors on that are horrible. The site my friend started is at [url removed, login to view]
13) let me know what you would perfer. Finishing hte site at [[url removed, login to view]] or if you think it would be better to make a new one. Once I find someone I can give them access to that site to look at what is already there.
The site needs to be viewable in all the popular browsers