I am a junior doctor working at an Australian hospital. I am part of our junior doctor committee which overseas a doctor workforce of approximately 300 doctors.
We want to develop a community based web site.
- database/sign up process
- news posting
- events postings
- ability to email members from site
- members section for confidential personal details
- spaces to host advertising
- ability to edit text and upload new sponsors adverts
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows, IE, Netscape.
(all platforms that people commonly use)