I have a 'double drop down" java script on several websites. that doesnt fucntion that well. I need someone to add some code to it so that it does the following:
1. Currently, when you click on the first drop down and activate the second, it automatically activates.
2. I need it to require the search button to be clicked for it to work.
3. Further, when refreshing the page, it loads the second drop down empty, instead of populating.
PLease check it out at: [url removed, login to view]
As well, I need this to be a simple addition to the code, as I want to simply do a "find and replace" so that I do not want to add manually to all pages.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).