I have a site running drupal 6 with a customized version of a theme.
I'd like to launch a blog on the site and need someone to work with my installation to meet my needs.
I'm looking for someone to:
1) upgrade my drupal 6.2 to 6.3 without damaging my customized theme
2) setup a blog "home page" that lists the most recently posted blog post at the top and the next 4 most recent posts below
3) install any additional modules that may be required.
4) create multiple blog content categories
5) create a block that will allow visitors to view just those posts in those categories (but NOT the content categories for non-blog posts)
6) write a little documentation on how to make configuration changes myself such as how to modify the # of postings on the home page, change names of content categories, change sort order of content categories in navigational blocks)
7) not screw up anything else that's already working on the site.
8) add blog tab to my top level navigation
9) ensure breadcrums that work elsewhere on the site also work with the blog
10) double check to make sure ping updates to blog directories is activated for the whole site.
Only coders with at least 10 ratings with an average rating or 9.0 or higher will be considered.? Please include a list (preferably with links) to the drupal sites you've worked on.
Also need coder to setup automated cron jobs driven update for drupal using my web hosting control panel (NOT directly from command line).