Breakdown. I want to be able to input the db file name into the gui and that's it. I want the program to:
- Create a connection string to the db
- determine how many rows (items) exist in the db
- Create a table of products that I can then use as a frame on my website. The fields are as follows:
Field1 - product name
Field2 - product description (if product name = product description, don't show product description)
Field3 - product URL (This Link will end with an XXXX, this value will need to be replaced with a number every time. I'd like the front screen gui to ask me for that number when it asks for the db name)
Field4 - product link (I'd like the link to open in a new browser window)
Field5 - image url (will provide blank image if no image url is provided in db)
Filed6 - product price I would like the table to look the same as this those you can get at [url removed, login to view] in terms of individual item layout.
The following variables in the intro gui that will be used to create visual table are as follows:
- db filename (browse button would be nice)
- Value to input for XXXX
- Table border size (with 0 making no borders)
- Border color
- table background color (default is white)
- Additional message (if left blank, nothing will be shown).
- message font color (default is black) -
# of items to show per page (ex. 81 items total, I want 9 items to show per page,
there will be 9 pages to view with an index at top of page for navigation (<<prev 1-9 next>> kind of thing).
Checkout what templatemonster does and I'd basically like that. I'm new at this so my description of what I want is probably not very clear. I could probably do it myself
with 10 coffees and an old textbook but too buzy.. Please let me know what you think. Thanks J.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in Complete form as well as complete source code of all work done.
windows 2000 IIS server ASP/VBScript/Access