1) Using the ebay developer api I want to be able to return X number of searches with the Image, Title, Description, Price, accept PayPal, number of bids, Buy it now, Buy it now price, and time left. By category and keywords.
2) The Descriptions returned must be able to be broken by spaces and in the config file where you can set return x number of characters.
Description: "This summary allows bidders to determine if they are a possible fit with your project."
Set to return "50" characters: (50 ends after the "a" in are)
Description: "This summary allows bidders to determine if they are... more"
3) The Item "Title" and the "more" is a link to open the item in another or same page with just that Item and the other information and the full description on it. The new page will use the title as the page name with either - or _ to replace the spaces.
4) the X number of searches returned needs a pagination with a variable set for number of items displayed, And a variable for number of pages shown.
Examples for number of pages shown: (200 results returned, Set for 10 items per page with 10 pages shown)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >> Last page 20
First Page << Previous 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >> Last page 20
First Page << Previous 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 |
5) You don't need to make it pretty... just functional. And you can make it reopen the same page for now, to pull the single Item. Just make it so I can separate the two easy.? I can make it write the new page. I just need the arrays and the values returned and I can design the look of the page. And use the values to do other operations like build the meta tags. And write it so it is in sections so I separate all the oher functions easy. Like for the search, The display, the pageination, the single item returned.
6) And I want it written in full php code no shortcuts and fully commented.