Looking for a reliable and high quality web developer with good aftersale service to develop an auction site. There will be multiple auctions going on simultaneously and each with a different closing time. Detailed layout of the webpages will be provided. The auction site will be selling mainly electronic products like gaming consoles.
Interested parties, please contact for more details. Maximum budget is USD$400. Please make sure you are confident of completing project within budget and time with quality work before submitting bids.
Main features required:
- Secure databases(for user management, bidding management and managing of credits to be used in the site)
- database can be exported to excel
- automated email response (able to include data from the database)
- real-time statistics of the bidding
- secure payment gateway (using credit cards)
- catalogue and pricelist
- announcement page
- retrieve information from database
- show statistics
- send email to users
- closing and suspending the auctions
- edit catalogue and pricelist
- edit announcement page
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"