What is needed is for a researcher to provide the following.....
1. A list of the top realtors in the US along with current & active Email addresses. The actual total numbers on the list can be discussed.
2. A list of the top Financial Advisors in the US along with current active Email addresses. The actual total numbers on the list can be discussed.
3. A strong recommnedation as to how best to ensure that our subsequent Emails to those in 1 & 2 above are read & not deleted as spam.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).